Dollar General is one of the largest retail stores (US chains) in the United States. If you live in the United States, you can visit the Dollar General Store and buy all their products at a reasonable price.
You can also participate in the customer satisfaction survey. Dollar General, or DGCustomerFirst Survey, is a survey conducted by Dollar General employees of all residents of the United States.
General Rules for the Dollar Survey Prize Drawing
- It must be legal in the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Dollar General employees and their families are not eligible
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Dollar Voice General Survey
- No purchase required to complete the Dollar General Feedback Survey
- A generic dollar receipt with the survey code is required for the online survey
- There is a limit of one search per person, per email address, and per week.
- Only one participation per invitation to the survey is authorized.
- You are not authorized to complete the survey on behalf of third parties.
- No substitute or cash equivalent of a prize is allowed.
- The non-winner will not carry over to the next registration period.
- You must have a valid email address and contact number.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Dollar Survey Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get a survey from Dollar General?
Ans: You can complete the General Dollar Survey online at DGCustomerFirst.com. All you need is a generic dollar to buy a receipt with the search code.
- How many dollars can you earn in general surveys?
Ans: You can take a weekly survey during registration to receive a $ 100 generic gift card.
- How can I contact the official site?
Ans: You can easily communicate with the official website by clicking this link.
- How can I contact DGCustomerFirst by phone?
Ans: Just dial (615) 855-4000 and speak to our customer service team over the phone.
- I want to know the latest updates from Dollar General. What’s the easiest way to stay current?
Ans: Social media is the easiest way to stay in the moment. Dollar General also agrees. Follow Dollar General on their official Twitter account @DollarGeneral. They post their latest updates and news on Twitter.